Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspiring Succulents

Like so many others I've fallen under the spell of succulents. After seeing some stunning containers at the Dana Point Nursery & Rogers Gardens I started making my own & found I had a knack for combining.

For the last several months I've been researching succulent growing habits, preferred locations & compatible combinations so that I'd eventually be able to consistently produce attractive, long-lasting container arrangements that retain their shape and thrive! I think I'm about there & want to share some of my latest attempts.
Since I'm not much of a writer I'm going to post photos that hopefully speak for themselves. I sure would appreciate any suggestions, photos, resource sharing, ideas. I'm new at this...

Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment